skip to main content
District Policies and Forms
Instructional Technology Plan
Parents for Megans Law
Parent Teacher Organization
District Report Card
Parents Bill of Rights
Strategic Planning Council
Chromebook Permission Slip - Grades 6 through 12
Bridgehampton’s Three Year Review- Test Scores
Water/Lead Testing Results
Email Permission Form
Board of Education
Board of Education
District Policies and Forms
Board of Education 2018-2019 Goals
Preliminary Plans for Building Expansion 2016
Board of Education Meeting Schedule
Elementary School (PreK-5th)
Middle/High School (6th-12th)
Special Education Information
Athletics/Physical Education Information
School Librarian/Media Specialist
East End SEPTO
Autism Speaks Family Community Toolkit
Why Is The Flag Flying At Half-Staff Today?
Honor Society Forms
School Counseling Office
2019-2020 Course Catalogue
Four Year High School Plan
College Planning Guide 2017-2018
Transcript Release Form
Add/Drop Class Form
Additional Information for Parents and Students
NYS Graduation Requirements
Superintendent Determination Parent Request Form
School Counseling Plan
Power School Teachers
Power School Administrators
Power School Substitute Teachers
Clever Login - Branching Minds
Board of Education
Athletic Contest Dates
2019-2020 School Calendar
2020-2021 School Calendar
Amy F. Wahl Memorial Scholarship
Young Entrepreneur Scholarship
- Deadline May 31, 2020
ASSET Student Scholarship
- Deadline April 2nd, 2020
BNL AAAG STEM Scholarship
- The BNL AAAG STEM Scholarship Program provides financial awards to outstanding minority students pursuing a career in one of the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) disciplines. A limited number of scholarships up to $1000 each are awarded through this program. Scholarship winners will be notified by June 14, 2020. April 27, 2020.
Vincent J. Castillo STEM Scholarship
- The BNL AAAG Vincent J. Castillo STEM Scholarship Program provides financial awards to outstanding minority American students pursuing a career in one of the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) disciplines. A scholarship of $1,000 will be awarded through this program. Scholarship winners will be notified by June 14, 2020. Deadline: April 27, 2020.
Professional Nurses Association of Suffolk County Scholarship
- $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to graduating high school students from Suffolk County who are entering an accredited professional nursing (RN) program. The application must include the application form, an essay, documentation of acceptance into an accredited RN program, high school transcript, two letters of recognition and a list of honors, awards and activities.. Deadline: April 21, 2020.
Long Island Family & Consumer Science Professionals Scholarship
- A $250 scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior who has excelled in Family & Consumer Science. The application can be found at: www.lifacsprofessionals.org Deadline: April 8, 2020.
Morris and Eve Brown Foundation Award
- The Foundation will be presenting awards of $2,000 each to graduating seniors beginning college majoring in language - English or foreign. A copy of a high school transcript, letters of recommendation from an English or foreign language teacher and if desired, a piece of the student's work. There is no formal application. Deadline: March 15, 2029.
The Suffolk County Athletic Trainers Association
is proud to announce the third annual scholarship funded by our organization to be awarded for the 2019-2020 school year. We will be awarding $1000 scholarships to qualified graduating high school seniors who wish to pursue an education in athletic training at the college level. The SCATA scholarship committee will decide the final winners by May 15, 2020 and their guidance counselors will be notified.
Attached to this email is the application and instructions for submission. The final due date for submission is May 15th, 2020.
We would greatly appreciate the efforts of your individual guidance departments in furthering this information on to any student that you believe may be interested. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our committee at SCATAscholarship@gmail.com or Randi Cherill at 631-375-4626.
Suffolk County Bar Association High School Scholarship
- A scholarship will be awarded to a Suffolk High School senior who is planning to attend a four year college or university program immediately following graduation. A completed application form, a typed essay, two letters of recommendation, transcript and the attached high school verification form are required. Please submit complete applications to the Suffolk County Bar Association at the address on the application. The Bar Association must receive all applications no later than 5:00 pm on Friday, April 3, 2020.
The Long Island Coalition Against Bullying
The Karish Education Fund of the Horticultural Alliance of the Hamptons
is now accepting scholarship grant applications from qualified students of horticulture and related fields (such as botany, landscape architecture, garden design, and environmental science). Graduating high school seniors and current college level students are eligible to apply.
Additional information may be obtained on the HAH website:
under the Education tab. From the HAH site, click the provided link to be re-directed to our administrator’s site, where further instructions and application forms can be found after entering the access code: LKARI.
The application deadline is Earth Day - April 22, 2020. Please disregard other dates that may appear.
Adam S. Kaplan Memorial LGBT Scholarship
- Two $1000 scholarships will recognize outstanding LGBT-identified youth advocates and leaders. Applicants must be graduating from high school and enrolling for the fall 2020 semester. Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to impacting
positive change for LGBT people through school and/or community leadership and involvement. Requirements include the attached application, a personal statement (see attached for instructions), an essay (see attached for instructions) and two letters of reference. Deadline: Applications must be received before 5:00 PM on April 10, 2020.
BNB Bank Business Scholars 2020 Scholarship
- Ten $1,000 Scholarships will be awarded to local students who will be attending a 2 or 4 year college studying Business, Accounting, Economics, Finance, or Marketing. The application, an essay, two letters of recommendation from teachers, a transcript and a list of extracurricular activities is required. Only COMPLETE applications in PDF format will be accepted (email to
). Deadline: April 2, 2020
Hampton Theatre Company Peter Marbury Scholarship
- Up to $1500 to a graduating senior who has shown outstanding ability and commitment in theater arts and who plans to further theater education after graduation. The attached application, two letters of recommendation and a brief essay on the impact of theater on your life and your future plans are required. Deadline: April 15, 2020.
Gerard J. Buckenmeyer FASNY Volunteer Scholarship Program
- The Fireman's Association of the State of New York will award 25 $1,500 scholarships to seniors. The senior or parent/legal guardian must be a member of FASNY. Requirements include a resume, letters of recommendation, an essay and a complete description of extracurricular activities, together with the application. Apply online at fasny.com/scholarship Deadline: March 15, 2020.
Suffolk Federal Scholarship
- Open to members of Suffolk Federal who are graduating from high school in Suffolk County and who will attend college for the first time. Four $6,275 scholarships will be given to students with a minimum GPA of 77 who are involved in extracurricular activities or community service. An essay of no more than 250 words must be submitted. Please see the attached letter for directions on how to obtain more information for this scholarship. Deadline: April 24, 2020.
The Michael E. Reilly Foundation Memorial Scholarship
- Open to members of Suffolk Federal who are graduating from high school in Suffolk County and who will attend college for the first time. One $6,275 scholarship will be given to a student with a minimum GPA of 77 who is a volunteer with Suffolk County Fire Department or their local department or EMS. Student must submit an essay of no more than 250 words explaining their eligibility and how they will benefit from receiving this scholarship. Please see the attached letter for directions on how to obtain more information for this scholarship. Deadline: April 24, 2020.
Lt Michael P. Murphy Memorial Scholarship
- Open to members of Suffolk Federal who are graduating from high school in Suffolk County and who will attend college for the first time. One $12,550 scholarship will be given to a student with a minimum GPA of 77 who is involved in a school sport, activity or community based organization. Please see the attached letter for directions on how to obtain more information for this scholarship. Deadline: April 24, 2020.
Jack and Jill of America, Inc. Suffolk County Chapter Kathleen Taylor
Memorial Community Service Scholarship
- The purpose of this scholarship is to reward students of African Ancestry who exhibit exemplary commitment to serving their communities. Winners have received $500, $1000 or $1500 in past years. Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and be planning to enroll in a Baccalaureate degree program. A completed application, letter of recommendation, transcript and typed essay must be submitted. Deadline: April 6, 2020
The League of Women Voters Betty Desch Scholarship for Leadership and Civic Engagement
- A $2,000 scholarship will be awarded to a student focused on civic engagement and leadership. A brief essay describing the leadership activity, two letters of recommendation supporting and describing the leadership activity (they are not seeking letters from teachers and the attached application must be submitted and postmarked no later than April 1, 2020.
New York State Insurance Reciprocal - The Joseph Goncalves Student Humanitiarian Scholarship
- This scholarship, one in the amount of $5,000 and one in the amount of $3,000, will be awarded to a graduating senior who plans to attend college in New York State. Applicants should be able to demonstrate a record of involvement and work for a cause or organization that actively promotes social justice, equal opportunity, relief of human suffering or other humanitarian activity. Diversity is encouraged. The attached application, which MUST BE SIGNED BY MRS. DOSCHER, and an essay are required. Deadline: March 27, 2020.
New York State Insurance Reciprocal - The Paul Jensen Memorial Scholarship
- This scholarship (one for $5,000, one for $3,000) will be awarded to a student who has demonstrated an inspired imagination and creative aesthetic in his or her school career. The attached application, which MUST BE SIGNED BY MRS. DOSCHER, and an essay are required. Deadline: March 27, 2020.
New York State Insurance Reciprocal - The Cristin Ann Bambino Memorial Scholarship
- This scholarship will be awarded to a college-bound special education student from a NYSIR-member school district to reward him or her for working through special challenges to complete high school and enter college. The attached application, which MUST BE SIGNED BY MRS. DOSCHER, and an essay are required. Deadline: March 27, 2020.
The Julie Peierls Scholarship
- A $1,000 scholarship will be given to a Long Island high school senior who plans to pursue a career in the professional theatre and will be continuing his/her education in college majoring in Theatre or Musical Theatre. Students will be required to submit an application ( available at theatrethree.com) and participate in an audition and an interview. Application deadline: June 1, 2020.
Ned Carter Memorial Scholarship
- four $1,500 scholarships will be awarded to an eligible high school senior who will be pursuing a career in a community service field and attending a two or four year college. The applicant must be related to a firefighter or be a firefighter in a Fire District that is a paid up member of the Association of Fire Districts of the State of New York. Financial need, academic achievement and community service are all factors in the selection. See the attached application for more details. Deadline: Must be postmarked no later than February 22, 2020.
LIASCD Ira Schwartz Scholarship
- Four $500 scholarships will be awarded to a graduating senior planning to attend college in the fall of 2020. The student must demonstrate financial need, submit a personal narrative to explain the financial need, send two letters of reference, an official transcript and complete the online application which can be found at
. Deadline: January 31, 2020.
H2M architects + engineers STEM Scholarship
- Six $1,000 scholarships will be given to graduating seniors who are planning to attend college and enroll in a science, technology, engineering, architecture or math (STEM) degree program. A completed application, personal essay, current resume, high school transcript, and two letters of recommendation are required. Additional information showing interest in a STEM profession would also be considered. A completed photo release form is also required. A PDF of the complete application packet must be emailed (see attached). Deadline: March 14, 2020.
Maria A. Sciara Scholarship
- This is a $2,500 scholarship that will be awarded to 3 graduating seniors in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. The student must be a survivor of any cancer other than breast cancer and/or other women’s cancers, or reside or have resided with a parent or guardian who is a survivor of any cancer other than breast cancer and/or other women’s cancers, or have resided with a parent or guardian who has passed from any cancer other than breast cancer and/or other women’s cancers. Those aspiring to become teachers will be given extra consideration for this scholarship but pursuing an education to become an educator IS NOT required to apply. Deadline: April 1, 2020
- This is a $2,500 scholarship that will be awarded to 5 graduating seniors in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. The student must be a survivor of breast cancer and/or other women’s cancers, or reside with a parent or guardian who is a survivor of breast cancer and/or other women’s cancers, or have resided with a parent or guardian who has passed from breast cancer and/or other women’s cancers. Deadline: April 1, 2020
Back to the Counseling Center Page