skip to main content
District Policies and Forms
Instructional Technology Plan
Parents for Megans Law
Parent Teacher Organization
District Report Card
Parents Bill of Rights
Strategic Planning Council
Chromebook Permission Slip - Grades 6 through 12
Bridgehampton’s Three Year Review- Test Scores
Water/Lead Testing Results
Board of Education
Board of Education
District Policies and Forms
Board of Education 2017-2018 Goals
Preliminary Plans for Building Expansion 2016
Board of Education Meeting Schedule
Elementary School (PreK-5th)
Middle/High School (6th-12th)
Special Education Information
Athletics/Physical Education Information
School Librarian/Media Specialist
East End SEPTO
Autism Speaks Family Community Toolkit
Why Is The Flag Flying At Half-Staff Today?
School Counseling Office
2018-2019 Course Catalogue
Four Year High School Plan
College Planning Guide 2017-2018
Transcript Release Form
Add/Drop Class Form
Additional Information for Parents and Students
NYS Graduation Requirements
Superintendent Determination Parent Request Form
Power School Teachers
Power School Administrators
Power School Substitute Teachers
Clever Login - Branching Minds
Board of Education
2017-2018 School Calendar
2018-2019 School Calendar
Athletic Contest Dates
New York 811 Scholarship Program
- A $1,008.11 single-year scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior from Nassau or Suffolk County intending to enroll in an accredited college, university or trade school. The attached application, a list of extracurricular activities, a personal essay, a transcript and at least one letter of recommendation (no more than two)are required. Deadline: Application must be postmarked no later than April 29, 2019.
Professional Nurses Association of Suffolk County Nursing Scholarship
- A $1000 scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior from Suffolk County who is planning to major in an undergraduate RN nursing program as a full time student. The applicant must submit the attached application with a written essay of personal and professional goals, be accepted into an RN program as a full time student, provide a high school transcript and two letters of recommendation and a list of honors, awards, and extracurricular activities. Deadline: April 21, 2019
Adam S. Kaplan Memorial LGBT Scholarship
- Two $1000 scholarships will recognize outstanding LGBT-identified youth advocates and leaders. Applicants must be graduating from high school and enrolling for the fall 2019 semester. Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to impacting positive change for LGBT people through school and/or community leadership and involvement. Requirements include the attached application, a personal statement (see attached for instructions), an essay (see attached for instructions) and two letters of reference. Deadline: Applications must be received before 5:00 PM on March 30, 2019.
PWGC 2019 Scholarship
- One $750 scholarship and two $500 scholarships will be awarded to graduating seniors who plan to major in Science or Engineering and has a B average or higher. The attached application, college acceptance letters, transcript and an essay on one of the topics in the attached document are required. Deadline: May 24, 2019.
The Paul Karish Scholarship
- The Horticultural Alliance of the Hamptons (HAH) sponsors scholarships for qualified students of horticulture or its related fields through the Paul Karish Fund. Applications are welcomed from graduating high-school seniors and from students currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, or other professional training. Scholarships are administered by the Long Island Community Foundation. The deadline for submission of application materials is: regardless of the due date on the LICF link, we are requiring paperwork to be submitted by April 8, 2019!! Note that award monies will be credited directly to the bursar accounts of recipients at their school or program of enrollment, not distributed to individuals. Grants are renewable with annual re-application and may vary in total from original amounts. Scholarship awards will range from $1,000 to $2,500 per year. The Horticultural Alliance of the Hamptons (HAH) sponsors scholarships for qualified students of horticulture or its related fields through the Paul Karish Fund. Applications are welcomed from graduating high-school seniors and from students currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, or other professional training. Scholarships are administered by the Long Island Community Foundation. Additional information may be obtained on the HAH website:
under the Education tab. Deadline: April 8, 2019.
BNB Bank Business Scholars
- Ten $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors who have been accepted or applied to a two or four year college with the intention of majoring in a business related field, such as: business, finance, accounting, marketing, communications or economics. The attached application, together with an essay, two teacher recommendations, a transcript and a list of extracurricular activities, should be submitted to BNB Bank. See application for mailing address and/or email address. Deadline: April 12, 2019.
Suffolk County Bar Association High School Scholarship
- A $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to a Suffolk High School senior who is planning to a four year college or university program immediately following graduation. A completed application form, a typed essay, two letters of recommendation, transcript and the attached high school verification form are required. Please submit complete applications to the Guidance Office for submission to the Suffolk County Bar Association. The Bar Association MUST RECEIVE all applications no later than Friday, March 29, 2019.
- Up to three $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to graduating seniors from a Suffolk County high school who are planning to major in athletic training. Requirements include a letter of acceptance into a CAATE-accredited athletic training program to begin the Fall of 2019, a minimum GPA of 3.3, a signed verification from a school official, a letter of recommendation from a licensed health care professional, and a 1 -2 page essay as described in the attached application. Deadline: May 1, 2019.
NYSSCPA Suffolk Chapter Scholarship Program
- The Undergraduate Accounting Scholarship (last year three scholarships in the amount of $2,500 were awarded) will be awarded to a student with a B+ average, a minimum of 1200 on the SAT or at least a 28 on the ACT and is planning on majoring in accounting for the 2019-2020 academic year at a New York college or university. The attached scholarship application, a letter of recommendation, high school transcript and proof of acceptance at a New York college or university is required. THE APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED TO MRS. DOSCHER before the deadline. Deadline: May 1, 2019.
Paul Koster Memorial Scholarship
- In 2018 three $4,000 scholarships were awarded to graduating high school students in Southampton Town public schools. They are looking for individuals that possess creativity, inspiration and motivation. Applicants must be planning to attend either a four-year college, community college, or trade school. A three to four paragraph essay on your long-term goals must be submitted to MRS. DOSCHER. Deadline: March 30, 2019.
The Julie Peierls Scholarship
- A $1,000 scholarship will be given to a Long Island high school senior who plans to pursue a career in the professional theatre and will be continuing his/her education in college majoring in Theatre or Musical Theatre. Students will be required to submit an application ( available at theatrethree.com) and participate in an audition and an interview. Application deadline: June 1, 2019.
New York State Insurance Reciprocal -
The Cristin Ann Bambino Memorial Scholarship
- This scholarship will be awarded to a college-bound special education student from a NYSIR-member school district to reward him or her for working through special challenges to complete high school and enter college. The attached application, which MUST BE SIGNED BY MRS. DOSCHER, and an essay are required. Deadline: April 8, 2019.
New York Schools Insurance Reciprocal -
The Joseph Goncalves Student Humanitarian Scholarship
- This scholarship, one in the amount of $5,000 and one in the amount of $3,000 will be awarded to a graduating senior who plans to attend college in New York State. Applicants should be able to demonstrate a record of involvement and work for a cause or organization that actively promotes social justice, equal opportunity, relief of human suffering or other humanitarian activity. Diversity is encouraged. The attached application, WHICH MUST BE SIGNED BY MRS. DOSCHER, and an essay are required. Deadline: April 8, 2019.
New York Schools Insurance Reciprocal -
The Paul Jensen Memorial Scholarship
- This scholarship (one for $5,000, one for $3,000) will be awarded to a student who has demonstrated an inspired imagination and creative aesthetic in his or her school career. The attached application, which MUST BE SIGNED BY MRS. DOSCHER, and an essay are required. Deadline: April 8, 2019.
Dante Foundation Student Scholarship
- Several $5,000 scholarships will be awarded to graduating high school students of Italo-American heritage who reside in Nassau or Suffolk County and will be attending an accredited college or university. A successful academic and extra curricular record and above average SAT scores are required. All responses must be typed and must be submitted to Mrs. Doscher for submission to the Dante Foundation. Requirements include the attached application, a transcript, a copy of SAT scores, three letters of recommendation and an essay as described on the attached application. Deadline: Must be RECEIVED by the Dante Foundation no later than February 28, 2019.
Suffolk Federal Scholarship
- Open to members of Suffolk Federal who are graduating from high school in Suffolk County and who will attend college for the first time. Four $5,000 scholarships will be given to students with a minimum GPA of 77 who are involved in extracurricular activities or community service. An essay of no more than 250 words must be submitted. Deadline: April 26, 2019.
Navy SEAL Lt Michael P. Murphy Memorial Scholarship - Open to members of Suffolk Federal who are graduating from high school in Suffolk County and who will attend college for the first time. One $10,000 scholarship will be given to a student with a minimum GPA of 77 who is involved in a school sport, activity or community based organization. Deadline: April 26, 2019.
The Michael E. Reilly Foundation Memorial Scholarship for Excellence in Fire Science and Emergency Medical Technology - Open to members of Suffolk Federal who are graduating from high school in Suffolk County and who will attend college for the first time. One $5,000 scholarship will be given to a student with a minimum GPA of 77 who is a volunteer with Suffolk County Fire Department or their local department or EMS. Student must submit an essay of no more than 250 words explaining their eligibility and how they will benefit from receiving this scholarship. Deadline: April 26, 2019.
H2M architect +engineers STEM Scholarship
- Six $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to graduating seniors interested in pursuing an education in a STEM program and plans to enter a career in architecture, engineering, planning, land surveying, landscape architecture or environmental science. The attached application form, a personal essay, two letters of recommendation and an official transcript are required. See the attached application for more details. Deadline: March 29, 2019.
Cohen & Jaffe, LLP College Scholarship
- A total of five prizes will be awarded to a high school senior who is a citizen or a legal permanent resident. A transcript, proof of acceptance to a college or university and a one page essay are required. Complete details can be found here:
. Deadline: April 5, 2019.
Lioness Club of the Hamptons Scholarship
The Gerard J. Buckenmeyer FASNY Volunteer Scholarship
- A $1,500 scholarship which will allow young firefighters to continue their post-secondary education.
The application can be found at
. Deadline: March 15, 2019.
Ned Carter Memorial Scholarship
- four $1,500 scholarships will be awarded to an eligible high school senior who will be pursuing a career in a community service field and attending a two or four year college. The applicant must be related to a firefighter or be a firefighter in a Fire District that is a paid up member of the Association of Fire Districts of the State of New York. Financial need, academic achievement and community service are all factors in the selection. See the attached application for more details. Deadline: February 23, 2019
This is a $2,500 scholarship that will be awarded to 5 graduating seniors in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. The student must be a survivor of breast cancer and/or other women's cancers, or reside with a parent or guardian who is a survivor of breast cancer and/or other women's cancers, or have resided with a parent or guardian who has passed from breast cancer and/or other women's cancers. See
for the application and more details. Deadline: April 2, 2019
Maria A. Sciara Scholarship:
This is a $2,500 scholarship that will be awarded to 3 graduating seniors in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. The student must be a survivor of any cancer other than breast cancer and/or other women's cancers, or reside or have resided with a parent or guardian who is a survivor of any cancer other than breast cancer and/or other women's cancers, or have resided with a parent or guardian who has passed from any cancer other than breast cancer and/or other women's cancers. Those aspiring to become teachers will be given extra consideration for this scholarship but pursuing an education to become an educator IS NOT required to apply. See
for the application and more details. Deadline: April 2, 2019.
East End Detachment Marine Corps League Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to a graduating high school senior who is a descendant or sibling of a Marine or FMF Corpsman who honorably served. The attached application and a current transcript are required. The amount of the award varies but has been $500 in recent years. The selection will be based on the scholastic achievement, community service, need and character. Deadline: May 1, 2019.
Long Island Interventions Behavioral Health Scholarship
- A $2,500 scholarship for high school seniors who have been accepted into a college or trade school who has been impacted by the opioid epidemic and plans to use the education to help fight the crisis. The following criteria must be met in order to be eligible for this scholarship: Be a U.S. citizen or a legal resident authorized to work in the U.S.; an acceptance at a college or university or trade school for the fall of 2018; a minimum GPA of 3.0; a resident of New York State. The scholarship application, an essay, a college acceptance letter and proof of legal residency are required. Deadline: March 31, 2019.
Mathematics Scholarship for African American, Native American and Hispanic Students
- Four $1,500 scholarships will be awarded to a senior African American, Native American and Hispanic Students who is planning to major in Mathematics. The attached application and teacher recommendation form are required. Deadline: January 16, 2019.
Southampton Elks Lodge Scholarship
- The Southampton Elks Lodge will be awarding two $1,000 scholarships to local seniors. This scholarship is open to high school seniors who are citizens of the United States. Applicants will be judged on scholarship, leadership and financial need. Please see
for more details on the scholarship. Deadline: November 15, 2018.
The American Heritage Scholarship
sponsored by Island Christian Church - Two $2,000 scholarships will be awarded to one graduating male student and one graduating female student whose lives exemplify genuine character and promote the Scriptural values upon which our country was founded. The attached application and supporting documents must be submitted. Deadline: No later than noon on March 9, 2019.
Demitri Q. Hampton Memorial Scholarship
- One scholarship ($250 - $500) will be awarded to a Bridgehampton student who is planning to attend a two or four year college, university or tech school. Applicant must be family oriented of religious background, maintain a B average and be involved in school and community activities. Applications must be submitted to the Guidance Department by April 5, 2019.
Back to the Counseling Center Page