skip to main content
District Policies and Forms
Instructional Technology Plan
Parents for Megans Law
Parent Teacher Organization
District Report Card
Parents Bill of Rights
Strategic Planning Council
Chromebook Permission Slip - Grades 6 through 12
Bridgehampton’s Three Year Review- Test Scores
Water/Lead Testing Results
Board of Education
Board of Education
District Policies and Forms
Board of Education 2017-2018 Goals
Preliminary Plans for Building Expansion 2016
Board of Education Meeting Schedule
Elementary School (PreK-5th)
Middle/High School (6th-12th)
Special Education Information
Athletics/Physical Education Information
School Librarian/Media Specialist
East End SEPTO
Autism Speaks Family Community Toolkit
School Counseling Office
2018-2019 Course Catalogue
Four Year High School Plan
College Planning Guide 2017-2018
Transcript Release Form
Add/Drop Class Form
Additional Information for Parents and Students
NYS Graduation Requirements
Superintendent Determination Parent Request Form
Power School Teachers
Power School Administrators
Power School Substitute Teachers
Clever Login - Branching Minds
Board of Education
2017-2018 School Calendar
2018-2019 School Calendar
Athletic Contest Dates
H2M architect +engineers STEM Scholarship
- Six $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to graduating seniors interested in pursuing an education in a STEM program and plans to enter a career in architecture, engineering, planning, land surveying, landscape architecture or environmental science. The attached application form, a personal essay, two letters of recommendation and an official transcript are required. See the attached application for more details. Deadline: March 29, 2019.
Cohen & Jaffe, LLP College Scholarship
- A total of five prizes will be awarded to a high school senior who is a citizen or a legal permanent resident. A transcript, proof of acceptance to a college or university and a one page essay are required. Complete details can be found here:
. Deadline: April 5, 2019.
Lioness Club of the Hamptons Scholarship
The Gerard J. Buckenmeyer FASNY Volunteer Scholarship
- A $1,500 scholarship which will allow young firefighters to continue their post-secondary education.
The application can be found at
. Deadline: March 15, 2019.
Ned Carter Memorial Scholarship
- four $1,500 scholarships will be awarded to an eligible high school senior who will be pursuing a career in a community service field and attending a two or four year college. The applicant must be related to a firefighter or be a firefighter in a Fire District that is a paid up member of the Association of Fire Districts of the State of New York. Financial need, academic achievement and community service are all factors in the selection. See the attached application for more details. Deadline: February 23, 2019
This is a $2,500 scholarship that will be awarded to 5 graduating seniors in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. The student must be a survivor of breast cancer and/or other women's cancers, or reside with a parent or guardian who is a survivor of breast cancer and/or other women's cancers, or have resided with a parent or guardian who has passed from breast cancer and/or other women's cancers. See
for the application and more details. Deadline: April 2, 2019
Maria A. Sciara Scholarship:
This is a $2,500 scholarship that will be awarded to 3 graduating seniors in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. The student must be a survivor of any cancer other than breast cancer and/or other women's cancers, or reside or have resided with a parent or guardian who is a survivor of any cancer other than breast cancer and/or other women's cancers, or have resided with a parent or guardian who has passed from any cancer other than breast cancer and/or other women's cancers. Those aspiring to become teachers will be given extra consideration for this scholarship but pursuing an education to become an educator IS NOT required to apply. See
for the application and more details. Deadline: April 2, 2019.
East End Detachment Marine Corps League Scholarship
- This scholarship is open to a graduating high school senior who is a descendant or sibling of a Marine or FMF Corpsman who honorably served. The attached application and a current transcript are required. The amount of the award varies but has been $500 in recent years. The selection will be based on the scholastic achievement, community service, need and character. Deadline: May 1, 2019.
Long Island Interventions Behavioral Health Scholarship
- A $2,500 scholarship for high school seniors who have been accepted into a college or trade school who has been impacted by the opioid epidemic and plans to use the education to help fight the crisis. The following criteria must be met in order to be eligible for this scholarship: Be a U.S. citizen or a legal resident authorized to work in the U.S.; an acceptance at a college or university or trade school for the fall of 2018; a minimum GPA of 3.0; a resident of New York State. The scholarship application, an essay, a college acceptance letter and proof of legal residency are required. Deadline: March 31, 2019.
Mathematics Scholarship for African American, Native American and Hispanic Students
- Four $1,500 scholarships will be awarded to a senior African American, Native American and Hispanic Students who is planning to major in Mathematics. The attached application and teacher recommendation form are required. Deadline: January 16, 2019.
Southampton Elks Lodge Scholarship
- The Southampton Elks Lodge will be awarding two $1,000 scholarships to local seniors. This scholarship is open to high school seniors who are citizens of the United States. Applicants will be judged on scholarship, leadership and financial need. Please see
for more details on the scholarship. Deadline: November 15, 2018.
The American Heritage Scholarship
sponsored by Island Christian Church - Two $2,000 scholarships will be awarded to one graduating male student and one graduating female student whose lives exemplify genuine character and promote the Scriptural values upon which our country was founded. The attached application and supporting documents must be submitted. Deadline: No later than noon on March 9, 2019.
Demitri Q. Hampton Memorial Scholarship
- One scholarship ($250 - $500) will be awarded to a Bridgehampton student who is planning to attend a two or four year college, university or tech school. Applicant must be family oriented of religious background, maintain a B average and be involved in school and community activities. Applications must be submitted to the Guidance Department by April 5, 2019.
Back to the Counseling Center Page